- The IEB excels at having an outstanding faculty staff. Our professors have positioned themselves both as recognized scientists and as practitioners which let them take the leading place in their respective fields in Armenia.
- The educational programs that you will taking in IEB meet all the international educational standards.
- Our students not only acquire a rich set of knowledge in their fields of narrow specialization, but also equip themselves with analytical, mathematical and research skills which are imperative in the continuous process of their self-improvement and excelling at becoming a leading specialist.
- Studying in IEB, you will have the chance to participate in student conferences, forums, as well as regional and international competitions.
- The Alumni of our Institute are the most competitive and demanded in their field of work both in Armenia and abroad, which is fortified by their high achievements in their career, by continuing the studies in the best universities all over the world, and by occupying high positions in the worldwide renowned companies and organizations.
And the students of our Institute, being its most important particle, answer your question simply: "Why we? Cause we are the best!".
We wish you good luck with one of the most important choices of your life!
And we wait for you at Institute of Economics and Business at RAU!
There is no tuition fee for incoming exchange students. However, exchange students have to cover other costs, e.g., traveling costs, living expenses, including accommodation, costs for handouts and printouts. Teaching language is Russian.
Russian language requirements:
- Applicants from CIS countries do not need to meet these requirements.
- If you don't achieve the required score, you may be eligible to join our language course.
Each applicant has to submit the following documents:
- Passport (scan)
- Transcripts of records
- Application form
Fall Semester: End of May
Spring Semester: End of November
Programs and cources
Fall Semester: 1 September - 31 January
Spring Semester: 10 February - 25 June
Ms. Lidia Mnatsakanyan,
Assistant to the director of the IEB
Manager for International Relations
Mrs. Ramela Simonyan
Tel.: (+37410) 27-20-12