Doctor of Economics,
Was born in the Republic of Armenia, in Yerevan city, currently is the citizen of the Republic of Armenia.
Has been teaching in RAU since 2004.
Has completed a specialist programme and postgraduate studies in Russian-Armenian University, where she has received the scientific degree of PhD in Economics of specialty - "Finance, money circulation and credit", on the topic "The issues of inflation targeting in monetary policy (on the example of the Republic of Armenia)" in 2008 and scientific degree of Doctor in Economics of specialty – "Finance, accounting", on the topic "The issues of currency regulation system's modernization in the Republic of Armenia" in 2017. Has also graduated from the Moscow Higher School of Social and Economic Sciences, where she received a master's degree in Management in Education, and the University of Manchester, where she received a Master of Education degree.
She was the head of the department of Economic Theory and the Issues of Transition Period Economies from 2010 to 2017.
Currently is the head of the department of Economics and Finance of RAU.
a member of the Specialized Council 008 of the Supreme Certification Commission of the Republic of Armenia in Economics in specialty 08.00.03 – "Finance, accounting".
In addition to the main work, she has repeatedly participated in the organization of scientific seminars, conferences and roundtables for young scientists and students. Laureate of the Youth Grant of the Astana Club of Nobel Laureates in the nomination "Best Research Work".
Is the author of more than 90 published academic papers, textbooks and monographs, including in the scientific journals of the Republic of Armenia, Russian Federation and Europe in the field of macroeconomics, finances, monetary and currency policy, financial intermediation, as well as the issues of higher education and human capital formation.
Active participant of domestic and international scientific-practical conferences, scientific seminars, trainings and other types of scientific activity.
- Monetary and currency regulation
- Financial system and institutes of financial intermediation
- Economic growth and macroeconomic regulation
- Transition economies and emerging market countries
- World financial architecture and international reserve currencies
- Human capital
- Higher education and educational process
- Money and financial markets
- Actual issue the economy of Armenia
- Economy of RA and foreign countries
- Economy of foreign countries
- Economy of Armenia: the media aspect
- Economic structure of the countries of the profile region
CV (Rus, Eng)